BAPTISMS CAN BE SCHEDULED FOR:
-Second Sunday of each month at 12:15pm and
-Fourth Sunday of month during 11:00am Mass.
Baptisms are not performed on holidays. Please contact the Parish Office to schedule.
Parents presenting their first child for baptism are required to attend a Pre-Jordan class.
Election of Godparents
These documents and the Baptismal stipend of $100 must be delivered to the Parish Office one week before the day of Baptism.
- One Godparent is required. Two Godparents - one male and one female may be appointed.
- Godparents must be practicing Catholics, 16 years of age or older, fully initiated into the Church (Baptism and Confirmation) at least six months before the Baptism.
- A non-Catholic may stand as a Christian witness.
- Former Catholics are ineligible.
- Godparents must obtain a Certificate of Eligibility from their Pastor.
- Christian Witnesses must provide a copy of the Baptismal record.